View Profile Quarl

77 Movie Reviews

It should go without saying, making clothes out of someone's friends is wrong.

Art at its finest. Ya'll should be proud. My favorite part was when they kissed.

lol, was that the theme song to the daily show?

14 Game Reviews

LOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOP...

Oh hi Atlas Falling Down. Fancy seeing you here. Thanks for using my music, no one ever does. I was beginning to think my music was too weird for everyone. Great game chocks ^o^

epic lulz.

Pretty good game. I can't stop playing it. I keep getting stuck at that sword fight though. i'm not fast enough for that shit. make it easier.

holy shit :)

At first I wasn't sure if there was a point to this game and I'm still not sure if there really was but I LOVED the style man. The music which you forgot to credit was really nice too. I didn't recognize the piece but it sounded like Debussy? Go edit your flash to include the composer in there man :p

4mlr responds:

I use in game only classic music:
Fly = Maurice Ravel - Menuet sur le nom de Haydn
Fall = Frederic Chopin - Prelude In E Minor, Op. 28
End = Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Rondo in D Major, K. 485

703 Audio Reviews

I'm feeling this track way more than the previous, and I was genuinely feeling that one too. This has a video game, manga vibe going on. I can see this introducing some neo Megaman cartoon. This was a solid mix down from start to finish. Melodies were fun. Stan Fox Stevenson Bryne would be proud.

AvizuraNG responds:

Thank you very much. That means a lot to me! :]

I love this sound. I can fault paint drying though so I'll just say that the melodic synth from 00:25 to 00:47 might have a little too much focus in the mix and the moments of silence, especially 1:46, I'm not a fan of. Other than those gripes everything here is super fun and awesome. I love that break down, cool tempo stutter. Sounds are nice and clean.

Those captain falcon-esque guitar riffs. I have no idea what to call them xD

AvizuraNG responds:

Youre right about the mixdown, I'll have another mixing session soon.
Glad you liked it !

I love the rhythms the guitar and drums co exist in. Hearty is doing really well here. This track is hella dope. I'd sleep with it if it were a person.

28 Art Reviews

long live luid

No joke, every lesbian romance movie or tv show I've ever watched featured a bisexual girl engaged to a dude who falls in love with a butch which forces her to choose between the dude or the girl. Cliche as fuck, glad you also noticed how corny GLBT media typically is. Sure, the stereotypical American narrative might have made more sense a decade or two ago but this generation is moving on. I think producers need to explore normal GLBT relationships more often instead of portraying us all as confused and conflicted because we are most certainly not.

Woo! Ten years is a good amount of time to take a break from drawing. I open my sketch pad once a year and basically cry into it.

Atonal rhythmic noise.