View Profile Quarl

61 Movie Reviews

This cartoon was such a good surprise. I'm glad you got a front page spot for this. I laughed. I cried. Thank you for pulling this project together, all of you people.

It should go without saying, making clothes out of someone's friends is wrong.

Art at its finest. Ya'll should be proud. My favorite part was when they kissed.

12 Game Reviews

LOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOP...

Oh hi Atlas Falling Down. Fancy seeing you here. Thanks for using my music, no one ever does. I was beginning to think my music was too weird for everyone. Great game chocks ^o^

epic lulz.

Pretty good game. I can't stop playing it. I keep getting stuck at that sword fight though. i'm not fast enough for that shit. make it easier.

holy shit :)

At first I wasn't sure if there was a point to this game and I'm still not sure if there really was but I LOVED the style man. The music which you forgot to credit was really nice too. I didn't recognize the piece but it sounded like Debussy? Go edit your flash to include the composer in there man :p

4mlr responds:

I use in game only classic music:
Fly = Maurice Ravel - Menuet sur le nom de Haydn
Fall = Frederic Chopin - Prelude In E Minor, Op. 28
End = Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Rondo in D Major, K. 485

672 Audio Reviews

I didn't have expectations walking into this but this genuinely had me laughing half way through. Awesome awkward. Beat by Slap is tight. Good combo :)

Teqneek responds:

Thank you. Even on my most serious, depressing songs I still can't seem to help it, there's always some off the wall funniness in there. Glad you liked it!

Another goldie D. Only constructive feedback would be that I wanted to hear a snappier, crisper snare but I'm a slob. The bass rolls hard in this. Tight hi hat rhythms. Super chill Scyoc :D

DreamEater responds:

Thank you once again, very much for your kind words :).

It's crazy that you mention the snare tone! I actually had a snappier snare in a previous render of this track, but I pulled it back a little bit because I was worried that It was cutting through the mix a little too much.

Thank you so much for listening and giving such awesome feedback Cory, It is always greatly appreciated. I hope you and the fam are having a wonderful holiday!

hahahahahaha, I loved that bassy switch up at the intro. Really smart music scj. I bet this bangs on some nice big monitors. Unf, 1:09 is fooking huge. Those bass lines make me super happy. Curious, why is this under "dance" when this is clearly progressive drum and bass?

Outro was clean.

33 Art Reviews

This is what I've come to expect from newgrounds.

Is it too much to hope for a sequel? Zero Dawn was a hell of a game. Nice drawing gris.

At first I was only going to give you 2 and a half stars. I was all like "the fuck is this shit? A pair of legs and a man thong?" Then I realized I needed to scroll up and look at the entire drawing instead of just half of it.

Atonal rhythmic noise.