View Profile Quarl

All 71 Movie Reviews

14 w/ Responses

Another year, another adorably animated look at these two protagonists. The style is so clean and colorful. Well thought out pastels. Voice actors continue to deliver an emotional story. Thank you again for giving me the chance to produce something other than EDM, always a pleasure Garden :D

Bleak-Creep responds:

And thanks again for your contribution to it too! Your music really adds some much needed punctuation to all of the emotional beats to the story.

I accidentally watched the credits twice. Left the animation during the credits, then came back to rewatch the credits just to make sure there wasn't an after credit animation. You also thanked Tom Fulp twice, COINCIDENCE? Maybee.

Glad I looked up the youtube video and got the lyrics. Thought the chorus was saying "TAKE BABY STEPS." I love it when the brain inserts it's own lyrics into things. Animation was alright but the music was really grooving. Loved those syncopated drum rhythms. Had a Lois Cole funk to it. Music was great.

Awww, so cute. I love games that let you get killed without proper leveling progression. Want to fight the final boss at level 1? Here you go kid! Have a wooden stick and health potion! Oh no, final boss has AOE, your entire party just died. Go back and get good.

I experienced joy while watching this.

You're breath taking ^.^

Weird, how did that get in there?

I'm offended but please, take my 5 and go away.

I hope they get married in part 2. I'd be ok with finding out they're polyamorous in part 4.

Bleak-Creep responds:

I've only planned a few elements of the fourth part yet so who can say!?

You had me at "my name is." 10/10 sound track. That sub bass slapped.

Meaningfulness managed in a not so meaningful manner makes meaninglessness.

Cory F. MacNiven @Quarl