Green Lovers Green Lovers

"www.ifuckninjaturtles.uk’s server DNS address could not be found"

What are you trying to do Romeo, pull a fast one on us? I'm subtracting points for using a fake url, giving you bonus points for rotoscoping inconspicuously, minus a few points for what I'm assuming is a pedophilic joke, bonus points for tastefully censoring that young boys willy, another bonus point to throw off the haters.

I think that adds up to five stars?

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

I masturbated the entire time. Best yaoi I've seen all day. Why wasn't it longer?

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

I have no idea why I'm laughing right now.

Super Numarary Super Numarary

LOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOP...

Oh hi Atlas Falling Down. Fancy seeing you here. Thanks for using my music, no one ever does. I was beginning to think my music was too weird for everyone. Great game chocks ^o^

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

epic lulz.

Pretty good game. I can't stop playing it. I keep getting stuck at that sword fight though. i'm not fast enough for that shit. make it easier.

Fly Away! Fly Away!

holy shit :)

At first I wasn't sure if there was a point to this game and I'm still not sure if there really was but I LOVED the style man. The music which you forgot to credit was really nice too. I didn't recognize the piece but it sounded like Debussy? Go edit your flash to include the composer in there man :p

4mlr responds:

I use in game only classic music:
Fly = Maurice Ravel - Menuet sur le nom de Haydn
Fall = Frederic Chopin - Prelude In E Minor, Op. 28
End = Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Rondo in D Major, K. 485

Sensor Sensor

Edgy and cool! I'm typically far removed from anything "minimalistic" but this was crisp and engaging. I thought some of your decisions were super unexpected. Really creative stuff. You made alot of atmosphere with very litthe. My favorite thing is either that loud breathing pad or that snare. Sounded like a baseball hat hitting homers ^o^

Jassummisko responds:

Oh hey Quarl! I'm happy to see you're still around. Glad you liked it.

YOU KNOW WHAT!? YOU KNOW WHAT!?

This is food.

Ebullience (Original Mix) Ebullience (Original Mix)

I got really excited around 30 seconds in when the bass said hi. The melodies are super fun and unexpected. Cool drum fills and background stuffs. I really liked those piano pad melodies. This would be so much fun to remix ^o^

Mich responds:

Bass kicking in is always fun. :3 Thanks for the praise Quarl, and feel free to remix if you want; you can poke me if you'd like some stems exported to play with. :)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This was made in 2 hours? Good job Ivo, loved the color on the background. Alien Hominid doesn't get enough rep.

Somewhere Other Chapter 16-1 Somewhere Other Chapter 16-1

I saw this on the front page, congrats. My only concern though is that this could of had the panel with 98% hips. Missed opportunity. You were so busy expanding background characters that you lost sight of what truly matters. You're lucky Tacker can run things on his own. That robot is adorable.

cecameron responds:

I K N E W I was missing something. I messed everything up, I'm sorry everyone. Tacker needs hips, got it.

Somewhere Other Filler 5 Somewhere Other Filler 5

"Haskel never was one for safety first."

Hence the growth in the last panel. lawls.

cecameron responds:

Just wait till you see some of the trouble he's caused from not being careful. Dudes a wreck.