Green Lovers Green Lovers

"www.ifuckninjaturtles.uk’s server DNS address could not be found"

What are you trying to do Romeo, pull a fast one on us? I'm subtracting points for using a fake url, giving you bonus points for rotoscoping inconspicuously, minus a few points for what I'm assuming is a pedophilic joke, bonus points for tastefully censoring that young boys willy, another bonus point to throw off the haters.

I think that adds up to five stars?

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

I masturbated the entire time. Best yaoi I've seen all day. Why wasn't it longer?

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

I have no idea why I'm laughing right now.

Super Numarary Super Numarary

LOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOP...

Oh hi Atlas Falling Down. Fancy seeing you here. Thanks for using my music, no one ever does. I was beginning to think my music was too weird for everyone. Great game chocks ^o^

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

epic lulz.

Pretty good game. I can't stop playing it. I keep getting stuck at that sword fight though. i'm not fast enough for that shit. make it easier.

Fly Away! Fly Away!

holy shit :)

At first I wasn't sure if there was a point to this game and I'm still not sure if there really was but I LOVED the style man. The music which you forgot to credit was really nice too. I didn't recognize the piece but it sounded like Debussy? Go edit your flash to include the composer in there man :p

4mlr responds:

I use in game only classic music:
Fly = Maurice Ravel - Menuet sur le nom de Haydn
Fall = Frederic Chopin - Prelude In E Minor, Op. 28
End = Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Rondo in D Major, K. 485

For A Small World This Place Sure Has Big Problems [LD38] For A Small World This Place Sure Has Big Problems [LD38]

Was gonna call you out on the genre but it looks like you took care of that for me in the authors description. Thanks I guess.

Those pitch bent melodies are super fly. The organic sound of simple drum samples gives this track a funk vibe. Turns out electro-funk is a genre. Gank that genre John. Funk is totally an option :D :D :D

johnfn responds:

Heheh. To be honest when I write music I don't think about genres at all. And then NG asks me for a genre and I don't know what to say. WHAT POSTMODERN ARCHITECTURAL STYLE WERE YOU CONTEMPLATING WHEN YOU WROTE THAT SONG? BETTER THINK HARD BECAUSE IF YOU CHOOSE WRONG 100 PEOPLE ARE GONNA SAY THAT A DIFFERENT POSTMODERN ARCHITECTURAL STYLE FITS SLIGHTLY BETTER

I'm glad you like it tho!

Dewey Dewey

I remember the Lifted forums used to have hour practice competitions where artists would start something from scratch and the deadline was one hour. It's funny how some great stuff can come out under pressure and weird time restrictions sometimes. It's also funny how bad things can get too.

This really took me back actually. Reminded me of a lot of the old stuff we got here from people like Stan-SB and Rawrthaas. I liked that you did something other than that fat punchy snare you hear as a layer in 99% of drum and bass right now. I'm so guilty of it. Fuck, I need to start downloading some Rawrthaas right now. This is total plug:

I'm sure you'll be able to make connections and similarities. Great job Mich.

Mich responds:

I felt like I needed such a restriction after several sessions where I just focussed to hard on a synth and got totally sick of the "melody" I wrote for it, then abandoned it. I was just super glad to put out a track. Defo for from polished though :p

Checking out some of Rawwrthaas' stuff now, I can vaguely see some similarities, though at much higher quality. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

As for the snare, it's probably due to not spending more than 10 minutes selecting appropriate drum samples to work from, otherwise I'm sure I would've landed on something punchier.

Thanks muchos for the review :-)

Future Quest (or whatever) Future Quest (or whatever)

It's ironic that a song called Future Quest was made so far in the past yet was uploaded yesterday so that I could listen to it three minutes ago. Am I right?

Psychknight responds:

Well, yes, in the Newgrounds universe, you are right.
(there is also the YouTube universe, but screw that place.. heh)

Somewhere Other Chapter 16-1 Somewhere Other Chapter 16-1

I saw this on the front page, congrats. My only concern though is that this could of had the panel with 98% hips. Missed opportunity. You were so busy expanding background characters that you lost sight of what truly matters. You're lucky Tacker can run things on his own. That robot is adorable.

cecameron responds:

I K N E W I was missing something. I messed everything up, I'm sorry everyone. Tacker needs hips, got it.

Somewhere Other Filler 5 Somewhere Other Filler 5

"Haskel never was one for safety first."

Hence the growth in the last panel. lawls.

cecameron responds:

Just wait till you see some of the trouble he's caused from not being careful. Dudes a wreck.

Somewhere Other Chapter 14-4 Somewhere Other Chapter 14-4

I enjoy the style. I think Jo's hips got bigger again. Keep making them bigger I guess.

Challenge Accepted!