Super Numarary Super Numarary

LOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOP...

Oh hi Atlas Falling Down. Fancy seeing you here. Thanks for using my music, no one ever does. I was beginning to think my music was too weird for everyone. Great game chocks ^o^

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

epic lulz.

Pretty good game. I can't stop playing it. I keep getting stuck at that sword fight though. i'm not fast enough for that shit. make it easier.

Fly Away! Fly Away!

holy shit :)

At first I wasn't sure if there was a point to this game and I'm still not sure if there really was but I LOVED the style man. The music which you forgot to credit was really nice too. I didn't recognize the piece but it sounded like Debussy? Go edit your flash to include the composer in there man :p

4mlr responds:

I use in game only classic music:
Fly = Maurice Ravel - Menuet sur le nom de Haydn
Fall = Frederic Chopin - Prelude In E Minor, Op. 28
End = Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Rondo in D Major, K. 485

Naveejay Teechs U EJAY!! Naveejay Teechs U EJAY!!

That was very informative.

Now teach us how to use garage band.

Nav responds:

penis

Lesbian Hentai Game Lesbian Hentai Game

lol!

I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that you used my song for this. I can't wait to show my girlfriend :P

the Musical Evenizer the Musical Evenizer

Awesome game :)

"A super amazing special thanks to the artists who submit their music to the audio portal. I have a crush on all of you."

I speak on behalf of the AP...

We love you too.

Managing Flash Pro 8 Managing Flash Pro 8

Great tutorial...but what about cs3?

New flash is out, and I'm a little iffy about a few things in it...in anycase, this is a decent tutorial with some nice substance in it. I hear the kids like to learn about action scripting...ar. The layout was really nice here. Pretty colors. I would recomend this to a flash newb, but I don't think there is enough information in here to really teach him anything he could learn in any of the other tutorials out there. You did state that the tutorial didn't cover everything, when it reality, it barely covered anything. Just the key basics.

I'd say the most useful section of this tutorial was the tips section. New flash animators should really take note of al that, because it's extreamly true. Overall, it's obvious that you put alot of work into this, and the basic substance of your tutorial by no means reflects your abilities. You did a good job.

Splurgle responds:

I actually put nearly no work into this. I just typed a lot and made a pretty layout. This was for my friend who just recently got flash, and I just wanted to do something special for him.

Dane Cook -Joke Board- Dane Cook -Joke Board-

Dane Cook is the man.

I love Dane Cook, and I laughed, but this isn't much of a cartoon. Oh well. Im still giving this a really good score.

Torture Chambers Torture Chambers

Im not impressed.

It's not torture if the person doesn't scream and stuff. Make them cry and beg. Also make the torture more interactive by including the previous methods as you go about the torture. Example: When you tear off a limb, make it so that the limb stays off. No reason in going out and finding a new victim. Youll get arrested that way. The whole point of torture is to prolong the death or get information from the victim. Im sorry but this game needs alot of work. Also, make a female victim. Why segregate? We need equality.

EvilAnimator responds:

You have a point there, but i call it torture because they dont kill these guys, well in some they do but they just like tear the skin off.

Fall-Pow!!! (FA: Chap 3) Fall-Pow!!! (FA: Chap 3)

doh

That was weired. And it looked like you worked so hard. You better fix that game thing and remake this. Im still giving you an ok score mind you.