All 24 art Reviews

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This was made in 2 hours? Good job Ivo, loved the color on the background. Alien Hominid doesn't get enough rep.

Somewhere Other Chapter 16-1 Somewhere Other Chapter 16-1

I saw this on the front page, congrats. My only concern though is that this could of had the panel with 98% hips. Missed opportunity. You were so busy expanding background characters that you lost sight of what truly matters. You're lucky Tacker can run things on his own. That robot is adorable.

cecameron responds:

I K N E W I was missing something. I messed everything up, I'm sorry everyone. Tacker needs hips, got it.

Somewhere Other Filler 5 Somewhere Other Filler 5

"Haskel never was one for safety first."

Hence the growth in the last panel. lawls.

cecameron responds:

Just wait till you see some of the trouble he's caused from not being careful. Dudes a wreck.

Somewhere Other Chapter 14-4 Somewhere Other Chapter 14-4

I enjoy the style. I think Jo's hips got bigger again. Keep making them bigger I guess.

Challenge Accepted!

Somewhere Other Chapter 14-1 Somewhere Other Chapter 14-1

Thanks for uploading these here. I recently went through the tumblr and read the epic thus far. I love these characters :D

cecameron responds:

Aw dang thanks!! I'm so glad

Entangled Entangled

I love these sharp people, colors are awesome. As said irl, some photo manipulation will help this pop but reviewing this is kind of silly seeing as how you are sitting right behind me at the moment. You should make a concentration of headless dancers. Would be fun to see :)

Beach Study Beach Study

MOAR. I WANT TO SEE MORE MEN LIKE THIS PL0X.

That red marker though is so freaking cool. I could read a comic entirely done in this style. 10/10, make a word bubble and have him saying something. It could be the start of a really interesting character!

Boot Scoot Tracer (animated) Boot Scoot Tracer (animated)

LOL. I saw this a little while ago. If you had said you drew this at pico day I would have laughed so hard. Nice Grant. Effing 10/10. Perfect ass.

WooleyWorld responds:

I mentioned to one fellow who knew it but most people knew me from the Bob Ross thing over there.

eat your wifes head eat your wifes head

That last panel is particularly stirring.

Spock Spock